Fraud of the Week: Damaged Once, Claimed Twice
In an effort to earn some cash, a man files multiple claims for the same damages to the vehicle.
February 27, 2023 at 06:41 AM
Thank you for sharing!
Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.
Fraud of the Week
Auto Fraud – Georgia
This premium content is locked for
FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation subscribers.
Enjoy unlimited access to the trusted solution for successful interpretation and analyses of complex insurance policies.
- Quality content from industry experts with over 60 years insurance experience, combined
- Customizable alerts of changes in relevant policies and trends
- Search and navigate Q&As to find answers to your specific questions
- Filter by article, discussion, analysis and more to find the exact information you’re looking for
- Continually updated to bring you the latest reports, trending topics, and coverage analysis
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected].
Copyright © 2023 ALM Global, LLC. All Rights Reserved.