Insurance Coverage Q&A: A Question of Matching
Policy language regarding cosmetic repairs and an endorsement requiring like kind and quality seem to be at odds in this particular question dealing with matching.
November 07, 2022 at 06:00 AM
Thank you for sharing!
Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.
I would like to ask your opinion regarding the policy language addressing the Loss Settlement provisions requirement for the repairs to be performed with “like kind and quality” materials.
This premium content is locked for
FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation subscribers.
Enjoy unlimited access to the trusted solution for successful interpretation and analyses of complex insurance policies.
- Quality content from industry experts with over 60 years insurance experience, combined
- Customizable alerts of changes in relevant policies and trends
- Search and navigate Q&As to find answers to your specific questions
- Filter by article, discussion, analysis and more to find the exact information you’re looking for
- Continually updated to bring you the latest reports, trending topics, and coverage analysis
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected].
Copyright © 2023 ALM Global, LLC. All Rights Reserved.