Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

As a result of an earthquake a residential condominium insured under a Bare Wall policy suffered significant damages and may be considered a total loss. However, there are individual unit owners insured under Dwelling policies (DP1, DP2 or DP3) whose apartments did not suffer damages or have partial damages.


Get Answers Directly From the FC&S Experts

Submit your coverage interpretation question to the editors of FC&S for quick and reliable information.

Question of the Week

Insurance Q&A: PPP Loan, Loss of Payroll and Insurance ›

When a restaurant has a loss but receives a government loan, where does business income coverage fit in?

Question of the Week Archive ›

Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.