Fraudulent Arson by Pirates, Uncovered
Bogus pirates boarded a ship and set fire to it. A corrupt salvage company failed to put out the flames. The owner of the tanker attempted to recover $77 million from the insurance company.
Fraud of the Week
October 14, 2019
This premium content is locked for
FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation subscribers.
Request a Free Trial today to enjoy unlimited access to the trusted solution for successful interpretation and analyses of complex insurance policies.
- Trusted, quality content from industry experts with over 60 years insurance experience, combined
- Customizable alerts of changes in relevant policies and trends
- Search and navigate Q&As to find answers to your specific questions
- Filter by article, discussion, analysis and more to find the exact information you’re looking for
- Continually updated to bring you the latest reports, trending topics, and coverage analysis
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected].
Copyright © 2022 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.