Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

My insured is a bouncy house rental company in TX. Over time they damaged a dimising wall that separates their leased premises from the adjacent space. Under the CGL, exclusion J., property you own, rent or occupy, there would be no coverage for the repair to the wall in the insured’s leased premises. But is there coverage for the wall on the side of the adjacent space? It is one wall separating the two spaces but used by two separate entities leasing out the spaces.

This premium content is locked for
FC&S Expert Coverage Interpretation subscribers.

Request a Free Trial today to enjoy unlimited access to the trusted solution for successful interpretation and analyses of complex insurance policies.

  • Trusted, quality content from industry experts with over 60 years insurance experience, combined
  • Customizable alerts of changes in relevant policies and trends
  • Search and navigate Q&As to find answers to your specific questions
  • Filter by article, discussion, analysis and more to find the exact information you’re looking for
  • Continually updated to bring you the latest reports, trending topics, and coverage analysis

Already have an account?
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email customerservice@nuco.com.

FC&S Editors


Get Answers Directly From the FC&S Experts

Submit your coverage interpretation question to the editors of FC&S for quick and reliable information.

Question of the Week

Insurance Coverage Q&A: Theft of Property within a Fence ›

Discusses status of chain link fence as a building or a structure.

Question of the Week Archive ›

Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.